Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

Monologue Week! Monologue #2

This is a monologue from my phone written play- I kind of enjoy it- I'm not really exploring anything with this except that the character may be hiding something while being questioned about the disappearance of a girl who had stayed at her house while in this small town on the coast of Ireland.

CHURCH BELLS
by: Joel Petrie

SYNTHIA:Its a touch spooky in here, isn’t it? Uhmm... every time I meet someone new, I uh- well I try to befriend them- that isn’t so wrong is it? If someone is hungry, I feed them. They need a place to stay I have more than enough room. Both in my house and my heart... She was no different than anyone else... well she was. She was more than different. She was- uhm... I am not quite sure why I was so compelled to help... She was different.

Followers