Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

Ladies and gentlement, children of most ages...

It's a circus I tell you... A downright, six-legged, balls to the wall, get your grandmother and take her shopping; circus...

Let me explain...

About 3 and 1 half weeks ago, a small band of people got together and decided to depend entirely on my skill as an editor and my brother's skill as a producer to help them out of a rut... you know... keep their heads above water and what not... Now... I worked my fingers to the bone and my kidney's to a stone doing everything in my power, stretching my talent to it's figurtive limits... and so did my brother... and we performed... we came through...

Now... we did this... in the hopes of... well... nothing... we did it out of a sense of charity... I never asked for anything, and nor will I ever ask for anything for my time there... It was for a great cause, something a LOT of people believe in and support...

But, as it is with everything good... there is always that one person, that one bad seed, that has to do everything in their power to disrupt plans and forward motion all in the name of their own pride...

This person is willing to go to war over a piece of paper... one they say is the "legal and true" piece of paper... one, that little do they understand ("...but, I've been to 3 years of accounting school...") is the absolute and uttttttterly WRONG piece of paper... one, that if we sign, (my brother and I) will doom the cause and everyone involved with it to a certain, proverbial death... (it will bring the wrath of the Danish immigration onto all beneath it... and if you think the American immigration is bad...)

So, what is the point of this blog other than to rant and rave about the shortcomings and misgivings of the proud? To be honest, well, there isn't one... This is just something I needed to get off of my chest... Also, maybe, just maybe, it could stir up some sort of conversation among the intellectuals... or maybe not...

Followers