Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

High Treason and a Deserted Island

Here's my thing with the closed mindedness of... well... EVERYONE...

It's not just liberal's... it's not just conservatives... it's not just democrats or rebuplicans... it's not just red, it's not just blue... The fact of the matter, and the thing that I have noticed about almost everyone in the united states is that there is absolutely no tolerance for the other side...

In that regard... Both sides are absolutely and unequivicably guilty of "Bass Ackwards Logic", as my good friend Tom has put it... (by the way Tom, my scooter should be fixed man... it's still cruising weather)

For instance, it was the conservatives that put in place the "eminent domain" law... and it is the liberal's that protest their own son's choice to lay down his life for his country... both ways... wrong...

I think it was a bit harsh to compare that man's driving skills to his political stand... even though i've noticed a lot of lib's are completely uneducated on their beliefs... but I can say the same for the conserv's...

Personally, and this is strictly my own opinion... if you agree... great, if you don't... great;

The only way America can become the greatest country in the world is to agree on something... agree that some things are for the greater good... and that some things are wrong... TO BE OPEN MINDED!!!

I know that the power to give ones own opinion publicly without reprications is the greatest gift this country has... but, the problem is... that isn't true... True, the government doesn't do anything... but... the people do... someone can be ousted from the community for saying what they think...

It was scary to think that during the last election, America could have gone into Civil war again, and it wouldn't have suprised me in the least... On the other hand it was great to see that people were united... now if we can only unite them with eachother...

Which brings me to the point of this blog... what America needs, and stop me if I'm wrong... What America truly needs is a good old fashioned zombie outbreak...

I mean honestly, what would unite a country faster and stronger than having to fight to survive being eaten by it's undead loved ones...?

You tell me... you tell me...

Followers