Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

Change of plans...


Things change so often in my life that I'm not even sure what to expect anymore...

Anyway, after some extensive contemplation and constant debate with myself I've drawn a few conclusions... the first of which is I need to do what I can to finish up school now.

That's been the eternal internal struggle I've been having with myself for the past... well... forever... I've always felt it unnecessary, or cumbersome... and now I realize the opportunity is almost past, so I better act fast.

Now, for the second conclusion... I need to make more films. So... I'm going to. I've come up with an amazingly ambitious project and well... it seems fate is saying it's what I'm supposed to be doing.

Check it out here

Well... that's it for now... talk to ya's later!

Followers