Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

Oops.

I guess that it has been 3 years since I've typed a blog post. Too busy? Laziness? Laxidazitude?

I have no idea.  All I know is that I just remembered that I had this blog... and almost immediately started getting the hankering to begin... blogging... again.

Where was I? Oh yes... nowhere. What have I been doing for the last 3 years? Well, that's simple, I've been working.

Every hour I'm awake, of every day I am alive is dedicated to the pursuit of, you guessed it... my career.

I have one passion in life. One goal. A singular Modus Operandi........... film...


I just... I just hope that I can get there one day.

Followers