Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

Randomocity.

I feel I knead to update my blog more often- but the problem is, I really don't have a lot to write about.

I am in fact one of those bloggers that only feels the urge to write when something compelling is occurring in my life. Unfortunately, I used to focus on mainly the bad stuff- so it was only when I was in a introspective mood that I'd write- which is why there is more than a few vague entries in this web log.

I'd also write if something was bothering me, blasting my life to pieces or if I was just plain excited for something.

Now- I guess I'll just be posting when I'm bored, have a bit of a short story, screenplay or something else I'd like to share... maybe I'll start doing more film reviews... I dunno.

Followers