Dr. Fantastic, M.D.

The thoughts, ramblings, philosophies, writings, ideas, presumptions, concoctions, conjurations, conjugations and congregations of one Joel Petrie.

The top 3 "Terrible Movies" I want to make knowing full well that they're going to be terrible...

Its a long title but I couldn't really condense it and get my meaning across properly... They aren't the "Top 5 movies I want to make" by a long shot- and I don't want to make terrible movies... if that makes sense.

ANYway- what we're looking at here is a list of these terrible films, a short description, and why I want to make it... starting with number 5!

#3 - DEATH FACTORY
"Five strangers trapped in the halls of an abandoned textile factory are hunted by evil and haunted by their past."

So- you may have read in my previous post why I'm writing this- but- as I write- I realize how badly I want to make the movie as well... You know- so it doesn't come across as terrible as one of the many terrible SciFi channel directors would make it.

Don't get me wrong, it'll still be über terrible, but just- in that fun kind of terrible sense of the word.

#2 - Return of the Living Dead Part III
"Back from the dead and hungry for more."
(Secret Military compounds, hobos and zombies... need more be said?)

You're asking yourself right now- why in the shizzle would this man want to RE-make a terribly terrible film!?

Actually, you're probably not asking yourself that because you're probably wondering to yourself if a movie like RotLDp3 has actually been made in the first place! Well, I'm here to tell you that it has and when I sat on my parents couch that cold October evening watching this movie I realized- with different direction the movie could actually have a lot of heart (especially the Riverman's monologue) and some extremely cheap scares...

I dunno- it would be a blast on and off the set!

#1 - 101 ways to wok your dog."Kung Fu stir fry has NEVER tasted so good..."

I'm going to be 100% honest with you right now... I have no story for this one yet- just concept: Kung Fu film... the only reason I want to make this movie is because of the title.

Who wouldn't watch a Kung Fu movie with this name!?

Alright- that's my list. Maybe someday when I am in the midst of making good movies I can throw some of these in. Who knows?

Followers